Where the world meets for the great hospitality and good value
Colors of Cape Town is a large lodge in Milnerton Ridge located 10km north of Cape Town central and the airport. Milnerton is central to a lot of areas including wine lands, Table Mountain, Kirstenbosch, Cape Peninsula, sporting venues, golf course, hospitals, restaurants, kite surfing beaches and entry to the West Coast. The distance in driving time to reach these venues range from 5 to 45 minutes. Perfectly located for water sports enthusiasts and all that enjoy great views of Table Mountain from our wide sandy beaches.
Colors of Cape Town is close to all amenities nestled in a quiet suburb offering a homely atmosphere. Colors of Cape Town is neither a backpackers nor a traditional guest house, but something special. Guests are offered a variety of room options on a pay as you go basis.
Accommodation options include:
- 1 self catering apartment (sleep 3);
- 1 double en suite (sleep 2);
- 3 standard rooms with bathroom to share (sleep 2 each);
- 1 dormitory room with shared bathroom (sleep 4, 2 bunk beds);
- 1 family room, 2 bedroom unit en suite (sleep 8);
- Easy to place 1 extra bed per room on request;
- Self catering with full equipped communal kitchen;
- Specialist in group accommodation with special fees;
- A maximum of 25 beds;
- Heated outside swimming pool;
- Braai area under the lapa.
- Travel and tour arrangements;
- Airport transfers;
- Laundry facilities;
- Central safe for valuables;
- Wireless internet (free);
- My City busstop at 10min walk.